Monday, March 30, 2009

The Things Parker Knows So Far

Here is the post I mentioned earlier that I was planning on posting with all of the words, signs, animal sounds and body parts that Parker knows so far.

Body Parts he points to when asked "Where's your ________?": head, hair, mouth, nose, belly, legs, ears, eyes, toes, hands, arm, feet, tongue

Animal Sounds he says: pig, monkey, cow, elephant, sheep, duck, dog, lion, snake, bird, cat, horse, bunny, bee, goose, rooster

Signs he does: all done, please, dog, more, eat, toothbrush, water, thank you, milk, sleep, elephant, play, socks, banana, bath, fish, book, apple, dirty, star, bunny

Words he says: all done, cat, mama, dada, train, grandpa, grandma, ball, ba"nana", ding, splash, "choo, choo", bagel, diaper, cheese, nose, leg, "go, go", baby, bear, yah, car, star, "beep, beep", boom, book, danger

Some of these words aren't as clear as others but some are very clear. The ones that he very clearly knows that I think even someone who didn't even know him would understand are: all done, mama, dada, grandpa, grandma, ball, diaper, nose, leg, baby, bear, cheese, boom, yah and book. All of the words he says sound clear to me, but I'm also with him 24/7 so that's probably why.

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates, Becky! I'm trying to blog more, mostly on our Xanga blog, but I have another blog here that's just for me! Come on over and click to "follow" me, please!! :) It's http://momzookeeperstherapy.blogspot.com

    Take care!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete