Thursday, March 26, 2009

FINALLY First Birthday and First Haircut Pics!

Well I should be sleeping right now but I wanted to finally get the slideshow of pics from Parker's first birthday party and his first haircut up. I'm not going to do a post about just his haircut, however if you read the captions that are with the haircut pics, that pretty much sums it up. It was thankfully pretty uneventful although very fun! ;) Oh and if you want to view this slideshow or any of the other ones I have posted in the past, they can also be viewed in "album" form to read the captions easier and see each picture individually for as long as you'd like if you'd prefer to view it that way. To do this, just click on the place underneath the slideshow that says "View All Imagies" or click on the actual slideshow and it will take you there. It does take it a while to load though so it's probably easier to just view them as a slideshow. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment