Friday, March 13, 2009

A Few New Body Parts

Just a quick post with some new body parts Parker now knows...

leg, ears, eyes

I was told recently that my blog posts are too long so I'm trying to make them shorter. I'm sure I'll still sometimes do very long posts. Sorry but that's just how I write.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't toddlerhood fun?! They are SO teachable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is one smart boy! I love your posts, by the way. I really enjoy hearing all the details that you can't get in a short post. I'm not the blog etiquette expert, though either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb! :) I think I'm going to be including more details again in my posts. It just isn't my writing style to write really short blog posts, (or really short anything for that matter). Plus a friend of mine pointed out that I'll want to have those details recorded for the future which is very true. Yes this blog is for those far away from us to help stay connected, but it's also for me to have a place to record all of the fun things Parker is doing...kind of an electronic baby book if you will. I wouldn't leave out details in a baby book, so I'm not leaving them out of the blog, (at least when time permits). :)

    ReplyDelete