Thursday, March 12, 2009

Such a Sweet Big Boy I Have! :)

First of all, I wanted to say 2 new animal sounds Parker has made in the past couple of days. He now roars like a lion, (as of yesterday), and hisses like a snake (as of today)! I can't believe how quickly he is picking up on things now! He really tries to imitate the sounds James and I make! James was whistling tonight as he changed Parker's diaper, and Parker started making high pitched shrills with his voice and you could tell he was trying to whistle like daddy...too cute! :)

Anyway, the main thing I wanted to talk about was a sweet thing that Parker did today. We, (Parker and I), went over this afternoon to watch a little girl for a friend of ours who has a daycare out of her home. Parker found a doll on a shelf, grabbed it and gave it a great big kiss! I thought maybe I was just seeing things but a little bit later, he went back over to the doll and did it again! :) It was the cutest thing ever!! I was really surprised because any time he has seen dolls in the past, he pretty much ignores them and isn't interested in them at all! He has been SUPER affectionate with James and I lately though. If we say "Parker, I love you!", he immediately leans into us for a hug! Also, if we ask for a kiss, he will very readily give one, (or more), to us! I LOVE how sweet and cuddly my little man is!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment