Saturday, October 23, 2010

Keeping Up

Forget any post I've ever made on here about trying to do better about keeping up with this blog. I have resigned myself to the fact that it just will NOT happen! I like blogging because I'm terrible about keeping a baby book, so this is my way to keep track of what Parker is doing developmentally, the funny things he says, etc., but I apparently don't like blogging enough to keep up with it on a very regular basis.

I have SEVERAL posts that I need to make. I've gotten pretty good about writing down the general idea for posts I want to make and have made sure to write down the date of when Parker has done/said whatever it is I'd like to blog about. This at least helps me know about when it was something happened. All of that being said...I am planning to update Parker's blog with the posts I've been meaning to update since the beginning of September (and yes, it's currently October 23rd!). Get ready for a LOT of Parker stories and funny things he says! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment