The other day as I was reading to Parker at naptime he took one of his books that we were going to read and said, "I'm going to put this Clifford book on the ground by my bed, just in case..."
I have no idea what the 'just in case' was referring to but it sounded really cute when he said it! He even said it again after I finished reading the book I had been reading to him...he picked up the Clifford book off of the floor and said, "I put this book on the ground, just in case". It MUST be something that James or I says because I don't think the average 2 year old goes around talking about doing things 'just in case' but I really can't think of times I have even used that phrase. In any event, I'm hoping he doesn't quit saying it...
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment