We played outside and went to the pool a lot this Summer (naturally) which means we used A LOT of sunscreen! Whenever I put sunscreen on Parker we talk about how the sun gets really hot in the Summer and the sunscreen helps keep him safe and keeps the sun from burning his body.
On this day, we were going to the pool and Parker decided that he wanted to take his stuffed moose (which he calls his 'moosy') in the car with us. I told him it was fine for him to take moosy with us if he wanted to. As I was loading the car with Parker's pool bag, he was standing at the end of the garage waiting for me to put him in his carseat. He came over to me and said "We need to put Moosy in the car to keep him safe...so the sun will not get him." I thought it was so sweet that he realized that Moosy didn't have any sunscreen on and he wanted to keep his Moosy safe!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment