Sunday, August 29, 2010

June 15, 2010- The Big Tractors

As usually I'm extremely behind on blog posts! Until I get caught up, I'm sure I'll just post the date or approximate date in the title line so people know when whatever happened, happened. Now, onto the actual post...

For months now, Parker has been afraid of the scene in Cars when McQueen and Mater are being chased by Frank the Combine after they go tractor tipping. He always has us go past it and when he first started acting scared by it, he would sit in bed at night thinking about it before going to bed. He would say, "mommy and daddy go past the big tractor (i.e. Frank the Combine) so I not be scared."

One night when we were putting Parker to bed, he started talking again about the "big tractors". We had been talking a lot about how Jesus helps keep us safe and how we can pray to Him to help us not feel scared. Then, instead of saying that mommy and daddy go past the big tractors, he said "Jesus go past the big tractors". Do I have the sweetest kid or what?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment