Saturday, October 23, 2010
September 9, 2010- Balloons
Parker sometimes likes to rock with me for a few minutes before he goes to sleep at night. On this day, he started blowing air out of his mouth repeatedly while we were rocking. I had no idea what he was doing, but thought it was about to turn into spitting instead of just air, so I asked him what he was doing. His response? "I blowed up that balloon!" He then "took" the balloon and pretended to throw it while saying, "Now my going to throw it!" and then pretended to poke the balloon, saying "Now my going to pop it!" He was really excited about it and was doing such a great job pretending. Then after "blowing up several balloons", he started saying, "I blowed up another balloon...I blowed up another balloon...I blowed up so many balloons!". I love how much he has been using his imagination lately...even if it did mean that he was a bit wound up right before bed time...oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment