Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 20, 2010- The Moon and Questions

Lately the questions Parker has been asking us have seemed SOO grown up! We were driving in the car and Parker looked up and noticed the moon in the sky. He then said, "Does the moon warm people up?". We have talked a lot about how one of the benefits of the sun is that it can help warm people up on cold days. I thought it was a very smart question for a 2 year old to notice the similarities between the sun and moon and ask a question like that.

After Parker asked that question, I said to him, "Wow, Parker...That was a very smart question for you to ask!" Parker then said, "What does a question mean?". I couldn't believe that he had TWO very grown up questions in one night. It was difficult trying to explain to a 2 year old what a "question mean[t]". If these are the kinds of questions he's asking now, I'm not sure what It's going to be like when he's older. I have a feeling I might be doing a lot of Google searches to try to find the answers, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment