Sunday, October 24, 2010

September 25, 2010- More than Anyone

I was in Parker's room before bed time and Parker ran over to me and gave me a huge hug! While he was hugging me, he said, "I love you more than anyone, mommy!" It was SOOOO sweet! At first I wondered how he had thought to say such a silly, (yet sweet), thing. Then I remembered we had checked out "Olivia and the Missing Toy" from the library and had been reading it occasionally before nap and bed time. There is a part in the book where Olivia's dad says he's going to take Olivia to the toy store to get a new stuffed animal (in the book, her dog chews up her favorite toy), and Olivia says to him, "I love you more than anyone!". Parker has said "I love you more than anyone" SEVERAL times since that first time he said it, and every time he says it, it just melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment