Sunday, October 24, 2010
October 24, 2010- Nurturing Boy
Parker has been very sweet and nurturing lately. He used to pretty much ignore babies when we would see them and now all of a sudden, he wants to look at them and will ask if he can touch them. A friend of mine recently had a baby and when she first had him (about 6 weeks ago), he pretty much ignored him. The past couple of times we have gone to visit them, he has been very interested in seeing what baby Robbie is doing. He looks at him for a long time, and will then say "Please can I touch him, please?". He then very gently touches Robbie's head, arm, foot, etc. until I say, "okay, I think that's enough touches for now", lol! He even gave Robbie a kiss the other day when we were visiting...adorable!! Then today we were at a luncheon at our church and there was a 4 month old baby that was sitting at the same table as us. She was a very happy baby, but got upset about something and started crying. Parker looked at her and started saying, "Don't cry...don't cry baby...it's okay, baby" I know every mother thinks their child is the sweetest thing ever, but mine is SERIOUSLY the sweetest!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment