Thursday, April 22, 2010

Probably, Maybe, Actually...

...are three of Parker's favorite words lately!

The other day he asked me if he could watch "Cars" and I said, "well, I don't know about that...let me think about it" to which Parker said "Probably my ask daddy", lol! Typically if James is home and Parker asks me if he can watch "Cars" I tell him to go ask daddy so I think he just assumed that I was going to have him ask James anyway so he decided he would do so. It just sounds so funny to hear such a young kid saying words like that.

Then yesterday he had some of his toy cars that are his "outside" cars that we only play with outside and he said to me "I put my cars on the couch, maybe?" He knows that since they are his outside cars, we don't put them on the couch because it will get the couch too dirty but when he wonders about doing something he typically adds a 'maybe' in there...too funny!

'Actually' is another funny one...He was wanting to wear a pair of his Crocs this morning but they totally didn't go with his outfit. At first he said, "I wear my Crocs today mommy!" I then informed him that his Crocs didn't match his outfit for the day and he could choose whether he wanted to wear his brown flip flops or his other brown sandals. He stared at his brown shoes for a while and finally chose a pair. After handing me the sandals he wanted to wear he said "Actually my not wear my Crocs today mommy, actually my wear my 'bown'(brown) sandals". It might not transfer to a Blog post how funny it sounds to hear him say 'probably' 'maybe' and 'actually' but it's really funny to hear in person and I wanted to remember this phase so I decided to blog about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment