SOO behind on blog posts once again! I have no good excuse...there just always seems to be something else I "must" do (like watch TV or check Facebook, lol)! Anyway...hoping to do some updating today and tomorrow to get caught up! On to the real post...
Parker has always had somewhat sensitive eyes when it comes to sunlight. It can be a completely cloudy day and he'll claim it's "too bite(bright)". There have been several times in the car when he will all of a sudden start whimpering and when I ask him why he's sad, he says it's "too bite" and I look back to see his hands cupped over his eyes. I think he thinks that I can make the sun go away or make it not be so bright or something so I have been saying to him, "I can't make the sun go away, Parker...Jesus made the sun." Then I go on to tell him that it's nice that Jesus made the sun because it helps plants/flowers grow and it helps warm us up on cold days.
About a week or so ago, Parker and I were walking in the Target parking lot to our car (on a very sunny day) and Parker all of a sudden cupped his hands to his face and we had the following conversation...
P: "Jesus made the sun!"
me: "Yeah, Jesus made the sun to warm us upon cold days and to help the plants and flowers grow...wasn't it so nice of Jesus to make the sun?! Jesus made everything!"
P: "Jesus made the cars...Jesus made that car right there (said while pointing to a random car in the parking lot). Jesus made that school bus too (pointing to a school bus in the parking lot). Jesus made that school bus so nice...Jesus made that car nice too!"
---leave it to my son the EXTREME car lover to instantly think about how Jesus (indirectly) made cars of all things...not only did He make them, he made a school bus "so nice". Gotta love that kid! :)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment