Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Car Transporter
Lately Parker has been taking his small Matchbox cars, turning one of them upside down and using it to carry another one of his Matchbox cars on top. Each time he does it, he tells us, "now that car a car transporter!" not to brag (except, excuse me...I'm a mom and what mother doesn't brag about their child...I think it's only natural), but I think it's pretty smart of him to know that his little car (although it looks nothing like a car transporter) can be used like a car transporter! I'm pretty sure there is some 'term'/'definition' or something for doing that that I "learned" while I was getting my degree (in Early Childhood Education) but I can't remember now for the life of me what that's called. Either way, I'm proud of my sweet, smart little man! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment