...and remembered there is a page in the book where one of the cars says "neeeoow!" So I asked him if he was talking about the car in his book he got from Lexi for his birthday with the car that said "neeeoow!". He then said, "Uh huh...the yellow car in the book from Lexi say 'neeeoow'!" It got me curious as to whether the car in the book that was YELLOW was actually the one that said "neeeoow!" or if it was a different one and he was just remembering that one of the cars in general from the book said "neeeoow!". My curiosity got the better of me, so I HAD to check...and this is what I found...
Sure enough, the crazy kid was right!! I'm not sure if a memory like that is related to intelligence but I was certainly impressed that he remembered which COLOR of car said "neeeoow!"...I sure didn't remember, lol! :)
Oh, and in case you're wondering, the cars in the book are all different colors...it's not like EVERY car in the book is yellow (in fact, the "neeeoow!" car is the ONLY yellow car in the book)...
ReplyDelete