Sunday, March 21, 2010

All of Parker's 2 Year Pictures!!

We recently got an e-mail from our photographer letting us know that she had finished editing Parker's 2 year pictures and that they were now available for viewing online!! Here is the link to the site with the pictures. When you click on the link, it will take you to a screen that asks you to enter the following information...
"Sign the Guest Book
First name:
Last name:
Email:
Create password:
Confirm password:
Attended as:

I know it's kind of an annoying extra step to get to see the pictures, but it DOES require you to put the information in. They will NOT give your information to ANYONE and you will ONLY receive an e-mail from them when the pictures are almost no longer available for online viewing (because the pictures aren't stored on their site forever). I know this first hand because a former photographer that we had take pictures of Parker worked through this same site and we never received anything except the e-mail(s)(there were MAYBE 2) letting us know that we had "x" number of days before we wouldn't be able to view the pictures online anymore. Just don't want people to feel like they're having to sign their lives away just to view the pics because I know I personally am always hesitant to give out my information to random sites for the fear that they'll sell my information to someone...

Hope you enjoy the pictures and please let me know which ones are your favorites!! :)

*Oh, and if you viewed Parker's 7 month pictures or any other pictures through "Pictage" then your e-mail and password might still be in their system...mine was so when I sign in to view the pictures I enter my info under where it says "Already a member".

No comments:

Post a Comment