Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Parker's 2 Year Pictures!
This last Saturday (March 6th) we had two year pictures taken of Parker! I actually found the photographer (Ashley Jenkins) online through searching for photographers in Columbia but once I started looking more in-depth at her website I noticed she was based out of KC. At first I thought there was no way she would travel 2 hours just to take 2 year pictures for us so despite loving everything she had to say on her website, especially the information in the "the shoot" tab, I counted it as a loss and ATTEMPTED to try to find someone else. The more I looked at other photographers, the more I realized I really wanted Ashley to take the pictures for us! I decided to go out on a limb and go ahead and contact her just to see if she might be willing/available to come to Columbia and take pictures for us. As it turns out, she and her husband used to live in Columbia, come back to visit frequently and were going to be in town the following weekend (this last weekend) after I had initially contacted her! She said she'd be more than happy to take pictures of Parker while they were in Columbia visiting!! She will be shooting a destination wedding in Jamaica this next week but she posts a preview of the photo shoot on a blog that she and her husband (also a photographer) share. Anyway, here is the link to the preview of Parker's photo shoot on the blog! The photo session included a CD of the images with copyright release so we'll share the rest of them with you once Derek and Ashley are back from Jamaica! :) Enjoy and please let us know which ones from the preview are your favorites!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So so cute! Love them. I cannot believe he's two! (I'm in denial about Ry turning four in three weeks, lol).
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shannon! I can't believe he's two already either!! FOUR seems SOOO old right now!! I would be in denial too! ;)
ReplyDeletecute ne blog layout. just wanted to let you know i changed our blog name.. it is now
ReplyDeletewww.daily-sips.blogspot.com feel free to follow us there :)
I love Parker's pictures! So handsome! Also, I think he is really starting to look like his Daddy. I don't know what it is exactly, but just recently he seems like he is starting to favor James more. Could have just been his expression since I know you have always said that you didn't think he looked like either of you!
ReplyDeletewhen is james putting another one in that uterus? we won't wait much longer!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erica! Most of the time when I look at Parker I don't see either James or I. Every once in a while, I'll look at him and think he looks like one of us but on those rare occasions when I think he DOES look like one or the other of us, I seem to go back and forth on who I think he looks like.
ReplyDeleteAnnonymous...will you please tell me who you are so I know who is responding to this post??