Thursday, June 18, 2009

Molars Galore

Parker has been QUITE the little grumpy boy the past 2 days and I wasn't really sure why UNTIL... I felt his gums earlier today and could feel 3 of his 4 molars poking through the gums! I had suspected that either he was having a hard time transitioning to living at grandma and grandpa Stowe's house (We moved here last Saturday June 13th and will be living here until August 1st. For more details about that, you may read this), he was hitting his "terrible twos" (or what those in Early Childhood sometimes refer to as the "terrific twos") a bit early, or he was teething because at his 15 month check-up, Dr. Duff had mentioned that he could feel several of his molars and that it probably wouldn't be long before he'd get one or more of them in. Anyway, I was VERY relieved to feel the new teeth in his mouth! It's always nice to have an explanation for the extremely grumpy behavior and I'm even MORE glad that the explanation wasn't that Parker was getting to the stage of the "terrific twos"! I'm not sure I'm really ready to deal with that just yet! ;) That makes the teeth count at 11 so far! I hope the rest of the teeth come much more painlessly than his 3 molars at once did...poor little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment