5/5/09 Eating with a Spoon
Parker eating with a spoon. He has gotten much better at it since I took this video! :)
Parker eating with a spoon. He has gotten much better at it since I took this video! :)
5/7/09 Parker's Car Sound
Parker loves to make car sounds. He kept making the sound but lots of times it was so quiet that I wasn't sure anyone would be able to hear it so I kept asking him to make it.
Parker loves to make car sounds. He kept making the sound but lots of times it was so quiet that I wasn't sure anyone would be able to hear it so I kept asking him to make it.
5/7/09 More Eating with his Spoon
Another video of Parker using his spoon. He picks the food up with one hand and puts it on the spoon before he goes to take his bite. It kind of defeats the purpose of even using the spoon when he handles the food first but he's still learning. :)
Another video of Parker using his spoon. He picks the food up with one hand and puts it on the spoon before he goes to take his bite. It kind of defeats the purpose of even using the spoon when he handles the food first but he's still learning. :)
5/9/09 "Yawning" Parker
Parker likes to pretend to yawn! I think it is the cutest thing so I had to get a quick video of it! :)
Parker likes to pretend to yawn! I think it is the cutest thing so I had to get a quick video of it! :)
5/9/09 More of Parker "Yawning"
This is just a longer video of Parker "yawning"...too funny! :)
This is just a longer video of Parker "yawning"...too funny! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment