Friday, June 12, 2009

June Parker Videos so far...

I only have one June video for Parker so far even though June is half over. :( We've had so much going on lately with the upcoming move (we move tomorrow actually), that the videos and pictures don't seem to be as frequently although I am trying to still take lots of pics! :) Anyway, I thought I'd just go ahead and add the one video that I do have for June because I figured at least that would be one less video to add whenever I add later June Parker videos. Enjoy! :)

6/3/09 Watching "dada"!
Parker LOVES when he sees James outside doing things in the yard! James was outside doing yardwork and when Parker walked by the window and saw him, for several minutes straight he just kept saying "dada, dada, dada". By the time I had the camera out he wasn't saying it as often but he was still really excited to see dada outside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment