Friday, June 12, 2009

April Parker Videos! :)

Here are the remainder of the April Parker videos! :)

4/17/09 Climbing Stairs
Our house has doors blocking each of the staircases so we usually just keep them closed to keep Parker from trying to climb them. On this day, Parker was really grumpy and nothing was making him happy so I opened up the door and he started climbing up the stairs! I was amazed at how well he could do it when he didn't even have any practice with them! Sorry the video quality isn't very good...I was trying to stay close enough behind him so I could catch him if he started falling backwards. When he gets to the top of the staircase, he sees a car out the window that he points to while making his car noise...too precious! :)


4/24/09 Random Playtime Video
I'm not sure what my initial intent was for this video but it ended up being really random. It includes Paker: signing music, signing bath to indicate that he wanted to read a book of his that shows a baby taking a bath, meowing like a cat (he has a very odd way of meowing but I'm sure that's what he's doing b/c every time he does a cat sound it sounds the same), smelling his book b/c we have 2 books that have scratch and sniff sections so he assumes all of his books should smell, and saying strawberry (you have to listen carefully for this one b/c he says it as he's pointing to some strawberries in his book but once he says it once, he doesn't repeat it for me)


4/27/09 Saying "Noah" from Noah's Ark
Pretty self explanatory...a video of Parker holding Noah from his Noah's Ark and saying "Noah"


4/30/09 Parker Giving Muffy Hugs
Parker LOVED our cat Muffy. This is a video of him giving her some sweet hugs. His way of hugging her was to lay his entire body weight on her with his head turned to the side. Crazy cat actually allowed him to do this repeatedly and never scratched him! During the video, Parker hands me a book and says the word book as he's handing it to me but when I asked him again what it was he just kept making the motion he does for train because there was a train on the cover of the book and he thought I was asking what was on the cover of the book. Such a sweet little man even though he was stubborn at the end and wouldn't blow me kisses like he does but would hug his chair...silly boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment