Monday, January 5, 2009

November 2008 Parker Videos...

I already did one post long ago with videos from the first part of November but here are the videos from the last part of November. I'm trying to get the videos caught up and will then try to get the Christmas posts made...enjoy! :)

11/14/08 Night Night Parker

Parker and daddy having fun before getting dressed for bedtime. Probably not the best to get him so worked up and excited before bed, but how can we resist when he's so stinkin' cute.



Parker LOVES dancing to music! Usually he sways more when he dances than he did in this video but so far, this is the best dancing he has done on camera. I think I need to be more sneeky because once he sees the camera, it's all over and he doesn't preform as well!



Parker was eating and I started saying "aaahhhh booo" to him and for some reason he found it funny. Naturally I continued doing this until he lost interest. Gotta love those sweet little baby noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment