Monday, January 12, 2009
Boys will be Boys!
Parker did something I found INCREDIBLY disgusting today, yet it was humerous at the same time and I decided it was definitely blog worthy. He was crawling around the office floor playing with a few toys that were on the ground while I was checking Facebook for a little while. Don't worry, it's not like I'm glued to the computer screen and don't pay attention to him or watch him, it's just much easier to let him play down there than to try to contain him to my lap. He's much happier crawling around on the ground, and I'm much happier because it's much easier to type without him in my lap. Anyway, on to the gross thing he did...At one point when I turned around to see what he was doing, it looked like he had put something in his mouth. I wasn't sure and then the more I looked, it looked like he was just chewing and sucking on his fingers so I assumed that was all that was in there. A few minutes later I held him in my lap and was tickling his sweet little baby neck when he threw his head back and I could see somthing black on the roof of his mouth. I had no idea what in the world it was! I stuck my finger in and scrapped a yucky, disgusting, dead lady bug off the roof of his mouth!!!! Apparently the black thing I was seeing was the lady bug legs! I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd eat bugs but I didn't think he'd start so soon! What can I say...boys will be boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ben and I laughed out loud on this one...hopefully Ellie will steer clear of those ladybugs!
ReplyDelete