Friday, January 30, 2009
6 Teeth!!
Well, I am exhausted and should be in bed right now, but if I don't post this now, it just might never happen. Thursday January 29th, Parker's 6th tooth FINALLY broke through his gums! He wasn't very fussy with this one but it took A LOT longer to break through than we thought it would. Way back when Parker got his 5th tooth, (on December 31st), it looked and felt like the 6th would be through in no time which obviously did not end up being the case. In the past when he would get one tooth and have another one that felt close to poking through the gums, the other tooth would be through in about two weeks, but this time it was just a couple of days shy of a full month later! Not that it matters...I just find it intereting. Oh, and no I'm not planning on writing a post EVERY time Parker gets a new tooth in. I did however decide that I would keep track of the first 10! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment