Wednesday January 21st, James' brother Justin and his wife Megan had their first child! He was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 in. long and they named him Carter David! He wasn't born until pretty late at night on the 21st so we didn't go see him until the next morning. He is absolutely ADORABLE! :) I was disappointed though because the morning of the 21st, Parker woke up with yucky green snot running out of his nose. We didn't want to get sweet baby Carter sick, so Parker still hasn't met his new cousin! :( His nose is still stuffy, but the snot was only green that one day. We're still going to hold off on Parker seeing Carter until his nose isn't stuffy anymore. I'm also disappointed because although I remembered to take my camera to the hospital, it had VERY little battery power left and I forgot to put new batteries in the diaper bag to take with us. We were only able to get one picture with our camera before it was so low that it wouldn't even turn on. :( Luckily others got some pics for us, but I only have one to include with this post. I'm so excited to now have 3 nephews and 2 nieces!! To my siblings and James'...keep em coming! We love being an aunt and uncle and Parker loves his cousins! :)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
My New Nephew, Carter David Stowe!
Wednesday January 21st, James' brother Justin and his wife Megan had their first child! He was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 in. long and they named him Carter David! He wasn't born until pretty late at night on the 21st so we didn't go see him until the next morning. He is absolutely ADORABLE! :) I was disappointed though because the morning of the 21st, Parker woke up with yucky green snot running out of his nose. We didn't want to get sweet baby Carter sick, so Parker still hasn't met his new cousin! :( His nose is still stuffy, but the snot was only green that one day. We're still going to hold off on Parker seeing Carter until his nose isn't stuffy anymore. I'm also disappointed because although I remembered to take my camera to the hospital, it had VERY little battery power left and I forgot to put new batteries in the diaper bag to take with us. We were only able to get one picture with our camera before it was so low that it wouldn't even turn on. :( Luckily others got some pics for us, but I only have one to include with this post. I'm so excited to now have 3 nephews and 2 nieces!! To my siblings and James'...keep em coming! We love being an aunt and uncle and Parker loves his cousins! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment