Parker and I spend a lot of time at the library and USUALLY we only check out books. The other day I decided to go see what educational DVDs they had. I found one that was about shapes and decided I'd check it out. It was called "Jibber Boosh- Shapes and Surprises"
It turned out to be really lame and kind of odd, but Parker LOVED it!! There was a section in the DVD where "Nikki Knock-Knock" tells knock, knock jokes to the kids. Ever since then, Parker would be sitting at the table and would all of a sudden say, "Nikki, knock-knock!!" in a really excited voice. We took the DVD back over two weeks ago and yesterday at the table Parker started saying, "Mama, know a knock, knock joke?", "Parki know a knock, knock joke!". He of course didn't actually know a knock, knock joke but I think it's too funny that he's been asking to hear knock, knock jokes ever since that silly video...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment