Thursday, February 18, 2010
Grandpa's Car
Parker has a little toy car that looks like the same kind of car my dad drives. Parker knows what my dad's car looks like and knows that the toy car looks like his car so he now affectionately calls it "grandpa's car" when he plays with it. At some point when he was playing with it, it ended up loosing the front axle and front two wheels. The other day Parker was "driving" it around in the bathroom while I was fixing my hair and I heard him start saying, "uh oh...need a tow truck for grandpa's car!" I've never heard him say this about any of his other cars so I think he really understood that the car was broken and needed to be towed away by the tow truck so it could be fixed! I'm constantly amazed by all that kid knows about the functions of SO many different kinds of vehicles! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment