So, I have this friend who has this blog that I just LOVE reading! She has three boys, 3 and under and is prego with baby number 4! Seriously...I'm pretty sure she's Super Mom (seriously, Shannon...it amazes me what all you do with/for your boys)! Anyway, the other day she informed me about this post. I thought, how cool...I'm totally going to "enter" to win even though I NEVER win ANYTHING! Well, the title of my blog post TOTALLY gives away what happened, but check this out...
I was SOOO excited because like I said, I NEVER WIN ANYTHING...or so I thought! :) Anyway, we got it in the mail from Shannon a while back and Parker LOVES using it!! Usually he's really good about saying "thank you" for things, but he isn't as consistent about saying "thank you" when I have the camera out and he knows he's being filmed for whatever reason. Anyway, here's a video of him using his new crayon roll! Thanks again, Shannon!! :)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay Becky! Congrats on winning. As I was looking at your post Hunter comes up to me and said "Momma, who's that?" I said, that's Parker. He said, "OH! I wanna play with him, I wanna play with Parker Momma" So FYI Parker has a buddy out in Utah waiting for a play date :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny Brooke! If we're ever out in Utah I'll be sure to let you guys know! It really would be fun to let the boys play together! Let me know if you guys are ever in the Columbia, MO area...I'm sure Parker would love to play with Hunter too! :)
ReplyDelete