Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Puzzles

Just a little bit ago I was sitting here checking Facebook and my e-mails. All of a sudden I heard Parker say, "I make a mess, I make a mess, I make a mess". I turned around to see him sitting on the office floor, smiling the biggest sweetest smile, surrounded by a mess of puzzle pieces! He had taken almost ALL of his puzzles off of his book/puzzle shelf. Luckily he is young enough that the puzzles we have out are the chunky wooden type with about 10-20 pieces each or less. Either way, it was quite the mess and he's not that big on actually DOING the puzzles, (he'd rather just take them off the shelf and spread them around the room). I thought it was pretty funny and couldn't help but smile and chuckle to myself! :)

2 comments:

  1. At least he warns you! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished he'd tell me BEFORE he makes the mess instead of waiting until the damage is already done. Oh well, he's fortunately gotten much better at puzzles lately and he was very good at helping clean up his mess! :)

    ReplyDelete