Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Oh my word!"

Today Parker and I went to the library to return some books that were due and to just let Parker play and pick some new books. I pulled into the parking lot, drove through the only thing only to find that every spot was taken! Columbia's library has two parking lots...one that is close to the front door and the other is across the [busy] street from the library. Although it was warmer here than it has been, it was still only in the 20's this morning when we went and I had decided I was NOT going to park across the street with my toddler son with me. As I drove through the parking lot, I said "Oh my word...I can't believe there isn't anywhere to park". All of a sudden I heard from the back seat, "oh my word, oh my word, oh my word". It was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment