Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So far behind on posts once again...

Wow...it's really been a long time since I've done any posting on here! I appologize but will spare you the excuses and just get onto the updates.

As always, there are numerous new words to post. Some are words like usual that he has been saying for a month or even longer that I just keep forgetting to post and some are more recent. In no particular order, here they are:

bib, later, trash, zebra "ee-bra", socks, color, sandal, milk, school bus "boo buh"

Every day it seems he is getting better at repeating words we say and his words are becoming more clear. I LOVE how verbal he is and how much easier it is to communicate with him now. He has also just recently started shaking his head "no" which is the cutest thing to watch! usually he does it when he's eating and we offer him something he doesn't want. It's so funny that he knows that shaking your head back and forth means "no" because it's not like it's something we actively taught him. James and I must do it without even realizing it! They sure do pick up on everything at this age...probably a blessing and a curse! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment