Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Final Molar
Well Parker now officially has all 4 our his molars! I'm not positive about when it first poked through the gums, although I think it must have been either yesterday or today because it isn't very far through the gum line. Parker used to allow me to feel him gums more readily but here just recently, he has decided he's not a fan so it had been several days since I was able to feel his gums to check and see if he had gotten this last molar in. That's the only real update for now. I originally said I was only going to blog about Parker's first 10 teeth, but once he had 4 on top and 4 on bottom, he got 3 of his molars all at once and I decided that molars were "blog worthy". Anyway, so Parker now has 12 teeth including his molars and I *think* this will be my last post about teeth. I'm sure I'm the only one that cares about when Parker gets new teeth anyway, but hey...at least I have it on record in case he (or his future wife) ever wonders when he got his last molar in! haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment