Sunday, April 8, 2012

March Parker Quotes/Stories

March 17, 2012
- Parker said to me, "That baby has to stay in there for a long time doesn't it, mommy?" I said, "Yep, it does", then Parker said, "until it hatches and then 'POP!' it will come out!"  He's been playing and reading so much about dinosaurs lately that I think he now thinks that all babies hatch from eggs.  We had a talk about how not every animal starts out as an egg and that humans start out as babies, not eggs. :)

March 23, 2012
- Parker told us today that he would prefer a baby sister to a baby brother but didn't say why.  Then we found out that he told his preschool teachers that he wanted a sister so he wouldn't have to share his dinosaurs with her.  He told them he didn't think that a little girl would want to play with dinosaurs.  Little does he know, his sister will be into EVERYTHING, lol!!

March 24, 2012
- Parker and I were reading a book and he saw a fireplace in the picture.  He started to say that we don't have a fireplace, (because we have it blocked off because ours is extremely inefficient), and then stopped himself and said, "We have a fireplace, but it runned out of batteries."  Too cute!! :)

March 27, 2012
- Two days before my ultrasound to find out the baby's sex, Parker told me he thought I was having a baby girl when I asked him if he thought it was a boy or a girl.  I told him, "It might be...but it might be a boy baby too and that would be fun too!" Parker responded by saying, "OR it's a GIRL baby!"  He was NOT changing his mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment