Sunday, July 25, 2010

M & M's (May 18, 2010)

I have gotten SO far behind on posts that for the next several posts I will include the date (or at least approximate date) of when these things happened! Notice that this is currently July 25th and the date in the title of this post is MAY 18th...YIKES! Ugh...I'm not even going to say that I'll be better about posting because I've said that SO many times and I end up being better about it for about a month and then I get way behind again. Anyway, onto the actual post...

We talk a lot about how Jesus/God made different things and his reason for doing certain things (i.e. It rains so plants and flowers can grow, etc.) The other day(back in May), Parker tasted his first M & M. As he was eating it, we had the following conversation:

Me: "Do you know what kind of candy that is? It's called an M & M...It's crunchy isn't it?"

Parker: "I like it crunchy, mommy! Jesus made it crunchy!"

It cracks me up the things he comes up with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment